After payment, the order will be fulfilled within 10 working days in the Baltic countries, up to 15 working days in European countries.
Baltic countries (LT, LV, EE, FIN) 12,99/30kg
Couriers usually deliver orders on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. When picking up the goods, the courier will ask for your signature as a confirmation that the order was delivered in good quality and on time. When receiving the package, check whether the item is undamaged. Once the plants have been accepted and the bill of lading has been signed – returns will not be possible.
In the event that the order has not reached you within the specified time, please contact us immediately using the contacts listed on our website. We would greatly appreciate it if you notify us as soon as possible after receiving a damaged or damaged product.
Shipping price includes one delivery. If our courier could not contact you and deliver the goods to the contacts specified in the order form at the agreed time, other orders in the queue will continue to be processed. In this case, it is recommended to contact the courier directly and coordinate a delivery time and place suitable for both parties.
Re-delivery of goods may be subject to a charge.
We do not accept returns of high-quality seedlings bought at the nursery, in accordance with the 2014 regulation of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania. July 22 by resolution no. 738 of the approved Retail Trade Rules, point 15 of which stipulates that “Plants, animals and food products of suitable quality cannot be exchanged or returned”.
Based on Article 6.228(7) Part 1 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, we inform you that you can cancel an online order at any time before the final delivery of the order. The order is considered delivered when you sign the goods acceptance documents. High-quality plants purchased online are not returned in accordance with the exceptions provided for in Article 6.228(10) paragraph 2 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
Consumers have the right to use the non-judicial procedure for complaints and compensation for damages, when resolving disputes between the seller and the consumer (CC Art. 6.2287 p. 16). The buyer, who believes that his rights have been violated, must contact the seller in writing and outline his requirements no later than three months from the day of the violation. The seller must examine the request free of charge within 14 days at the latest and provide a detailed, motivated written answer based on documents. If the problem cannot be solved, the Buyer has the right to apply to the entity that resolves consumer disputes out of court (State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus g. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt) or to the court.
Electronic dispute resolution platform www.ec.europa.eu/odr
We give a 100% money back guarantee if the goods you paid are not delivered to you. We will return the money within 5 working days.
1. The rules of the online store “shop.balticplants.lt” (hereinafter – the Store) (hereinafter – the Rules) apply when the Customer places an order in this online Store.
2. The customer is not given the opportunity to place an order for goods if he is not familiar with the Store’s rules. In all cases, it is considered that the Customer is familiar with the rules and agrees to them if, before ordering the goods, he confirms his agreement to the rules by marking the appropriate mark during the order. The customer agrees that if consent is marked during the first order, it will be marked automatically during other purchases. In cases where the Customer partially or completely disagrees with all or a certain part of the rules, he must not submit the order electronically. Otherwise, it is considered that the Customer has familiarized himself with and unconditionally agreed with all the Rules of the Store.
3. The Store is released from any responsibility in cases where losses arise because the Customer, regardless of the recommendations provided to him and his obligations, did not familiarize himself with the Store Rules, although he was given such an opportunity.
4. The store has the right to adjust the Rules only if there is an important reason and necessarily by providing the effective date of the change, which cannot be shorter than 7 days from the date of publication in the online store. Prior to the effective date of the changes, orders placed by the Customer are processed according to the previously valid Rules.
1. In order to order goods from the Store, the customer must register in the online store by entering his e-mail address and password. The store confirms that the fact of registration does not give it the right to send information messages to the Customer, except for those necessary for the order and delivery of the goods. If the customer wishes to receive informational messages, he is given the opportunity to order such messages. If the customer does not wish to receive informative messages, he is given the opportunity to refuse such messages.
2. When the customer orders the goods, the customer’s personal data necessary for the delivery of the goods must be specified: name, surname, address where the goods will be delivered; telephone number; other data necessary for delivery or invoicing. The store confirms that such data will be used only for the purposes of ordering and delivering goods and invoicing. The Store undertakes not to disclose such information to third parties, with the exception of the Store’s partners providing goods delivery or other services related to the submission or fulfillment of the Customer’s order. Any other exceptions to the disclosure of the Client’s personal information to third parties are agreed upon with the Client in all cases. In all other cases, any of the Customer’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in cases provided for by the legislation of the country where the company is registered.
3. When registering in the Store and ordering goods, the customer undertakes to protect and not disclose his login data to anyone. In the event that the Customer discloses his login data, the Store is exempted from any related responsibility.
4. The customer, having familiarized himself with the Rules, confirms that he is informed that while browsing the Store, files sent from the Internet server to his computer will be saved on his computer. These files are necessary for successful browsing of the store and are a common technological solution when working with any type of web browser.
5. The store confirms that it aims to use the most advanced technologies for the protection of customers’ personal data.
Order submission procedure and conditions
1. After visiting the Store’s website, the customer chooses the goods that suit him. The order of goods is formed based on his choice.
2. When choosing goods, the Customer confirms that he has sufficient competence to choose goods with suitable characteristics.
3. After placing an order for goods, the Customer must enter the data necessary for the delivery of the selected goods: his name, surname, address where the goods will be delivered, telephone number and additional information that may be important for the delivery of the ordered goods or for issuing an invoice. The store confirms that the data provided by the Customer will be used exclusively for the purposes of selling and delivering goods and invoicing, without violating the requirements for personal data protection provided by the laws of the country where the company is registered.
4. The customer must choose one of the available payment methods in the Store. At the same time, the method of delivery of the goods can be selected from the possible options of delivery methods provided by the Store. The customer also confirms that he agrees to be at the address specified in the order at the selected or set time or will be his representative who can accept the delivered goods.
5. After the customer confirms the order, it is sent to the Store. The order is considered submitted from the moment it is received by the Store. However, the order is considered enforceable only from the moment the Store receives confirmation of payment for the order from the institution chosen by the Customer for settlement.
6. After the customer submits the order, the Store system automatically sends the customer an e-mail about the received order. The order will be executed upon receipt of the Customer’s payment. If the order is not paid within 7 working days, the order is cancelled.
7. The order placed by the customer is stored in the Store’s database.
8. In all cases, it is considered that the Customer, when placing an order, is familiar with and unconditionally agrees with all the Store Rules, as well as with all other conditions specified in the order.
9. The Order is canceled in the shortest possible time, when the Customer applies to the Store through the Customer Service contacts specified in the Store and expresses the desire to cancel the Order.
Warranty and product pricing
1. The characteristics of each product are generally indicated next to each product in the Store.
2. The Store indicates, and the Customer confirms, that he is aware of the fact that the goods specified in the Store may not correspond to the actual size, shape and color of the goods in their color, shape or other parameters due to the characteristics of the technical equipment (e.g. monitor) used by the Customer.
3. The customer agrees that when he submits an order electronically in the Store, he undertakes to pay the price specified in the order for the goods.
4. The store sells goods that meet the conditions stipulated in the order. In cases where the goods delivered to the Customer do not meet certain order requirements, the Customer must immediately notify the Store by e-mail. by mail or other channels specified by it, and it undertakes to take all steps to eliminate existing defects, if such defects arose due to the Store’s fault.
Obligations of the store
1. The store undertakes to sell goods that have a defined expiration date.
2. The store undertakes to deliver goods of suitable quality and meeting the requirements stipulated in the order.
3. The store undertakes to provide the Customer with the quantity of goods specified in the order. The store is not responsible in cases where the amount of delivered goods is not accurate due to the fact that the Customer has incorrectly specified the data in the order.
4. In all cases, the store provides the Customer with an assortment of goods that meets the criteria specified in the Order.
5. In cases where the order includes a certain set of items, the Store undertakes to provide all the items included in the set of items.
6. The goods are delivered packed, taking into account their nature and in order to make the goods suitable for use according to their intended purpose.
7. During the acceptance of the product, the Customer is recommended to check whether the product is healthy and undamaged. If the product does not satisfy the Customer, he may not accept it, and the Store will deliver another product in the near future. After the customer has accepted the product and signed the bill of lading, returns will not be possible.
Payment procedure and terms
1. The customer pays for the ordered goods in one of the ways specified in the store at the time of ordering.
2. If the Customer has chosen one of the online payment methods, he undertakes to pay for the ordered goods immediately, otherwise, he loses the right to make claims due to the violation of the terms of delivery of the goods, because according to the Customer’s order, the shipment of goods begins to be formed only after the Store receives payment for the goods.
3. An electronic invoice for the Order is created and sent to the Customer by the e-mail specified during the Customer’s registration when the Store sends the Order. The customer can thus download the electronic invoice after logging in to his account in the Store and viewing the details of the Order.
Shipping and delivery of goods
1. When ordering goods, the customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the goods.
2. The customer undertakes to accept the ordered goods. If the Customer provides the wrong address to which the order is sent, he assumes responsibility and additional shipping costs.
3. The goods are delivered by the Seller or his authorized representative.
4. If the item has a product balance in the Seller’s warehouse, this information is indicative of the product balance, which may change during the execution of the order and does not guarantee that the product will really be in the Seller’s warehouse during the execution of the order. If the balance of the goods in the warehouse is not sufficient, then the approximate time of dispatch of the goods is provided to the Customer in the product description.
5. In the store, information about the quantities of the goods and delivery terms is provided for each product. If the order consists of several goods, some of which are missing at that moment, the Customer is informed about the deadlines for receiving the missing goods and actual delays.
6. The delivery term is specified in the order and is calculated from the date of the order. Orders may take up to several days to be fulfilled.
7. The store is not responsible for delays in the delivery of orders due to the fault of the courier service or if the Customer specifies the wrong address.
8. During the delivery of the goods, in the presence of the courier, the Customer will be asked for a signature as a confirmation that the order was delivered in good quality and on time. The delivery fee is automatically calculated during the order process and is visible before the final confirmation of the order
1. All messages to the Store must be submitted using the details specified on the contact page or in special forms for that purpose.
2. These rules are drawn up in accordance with the legislation of the country where the company is registered.
3. Relations arising on the basis of these rules shall be governed by the law of the country where the company is registered.
4. All disagreements arising from the implementation of these rules shall be resolved through negotiations. If an agreement cannot be reached, disputes are resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the country where the company is registered.
The store is administered by:
UAB “Baltic plants”
Int. code: 304081472
Address: Biruliškių 8 Kaunas LT-52168
If you have any questions, please contact us using the given contacts.