1. In order to order goods from the Store, the customer must register in the online store by entering his e-mail address and password. The store confirms that the fact of registration does not give it the right to send information messages to the Customer, except for those necessary for the order and delivery of the goods. If the customer wishes to receive informational messages, he is given the opportunity to order such messages. If the customer does not wish to receive informative messages, he is given the opportunity to refuse such messages.
2. When the customer orders the goods, the customer’s personal data necessary for the delivery of the goods must be specified: name, surname, address where the goods will be delivered; telephone number; other data necessary for delivery or invoicing. The store confirms that such data will be used only for the purposes of ordering and delivering goods and invoicing. The Store undertakes not to disclose such information to third parties, with the exception of the Store’s partners providing goods delivery or other services related to the submission or fulfillment of the Customer’s order. Any other exceptions to the disclosure of the Client’s personal information to third parties are agreed upon with the Client in all cases. In all other cases, any of the Customer’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in cases provided for by the legislation of the country where the company is registered.
3. When registering in the Store and ordering goods, the customer undertakes to protect and not disclose his login data to anyone. In the event that the Customer discloses his login data, the Store is exempted from any related responsibility.
4. The customer, having familiarized himself with the Rules, confirms that he is informed that while browsing the Store, files sent from the Internet server to his computer will be saved on his computer. These files are necessary for successful browsing of the store and are a common technological solution when working with any type of web browser.
5. The store confirms that it aims to use the most advanced technologies for the protection of customers’ personal data.